Flanged Scaffolding System (Ring-Lock)
Flanged Scaffolding System is used for carrying slab or as a facade oprational Scaffolding.
The System is produced to the norms EN 12810 - 1, EN 12811 - 1, 2 and 3.
FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
- Flanged Scaffolding System is composed of verticle and horizontal components.
- For the connection made to Flange, no connection component is required. Connection is made with cast heading which prevents buckling.
- It Can be assembled and desassembled with a single hammer strick. Becouse connection component is not utilized workmanship and cost is saved.
- It can be settled securely at desired height and width.
- Verticle components have 6 ton carrying capacity when it is connected to horizontal components with 0.5 meter spacing.
- On the wedges, there are rivets to prevent dataachment of wedges. Therefore accessories are not lost and a secured locking is sustained.
- Steel Decks are produced with perforated surface for safety.
- Steel Decks have special connection hook for safe assembling.
- Welded by robots.
- connections are assembled to verticle components.
- Stocking is easy.